Training course for all armed forces.
The training plan includes two levels of training of basic skills and maximal strength.
Level 1 - "Basic skills"
Basic Course that allows you to reach a general physical preparation, active flexibility and mobility, strength and speed.
Level 2 - "Advanced"
Advanced course on maximal strength and lactic acid capacity. Refinement of active flexibility and lifting techniques.
1st level "Basic skills"
Training of basic skills: general physical preparation (resistance to muscular and cardiovascular fatigue), active flexibility and mobility, strength and speed (strengthening):
- Continuous run
- Continuous travel with speed variations
- Active stretching
- Natural load enhancement with and without tools
- Basic kettlebell techniques
- Basic techniques with barbell
- Basics of training methodology
Are you interested in the course?
2nd "Advanced" Level
Training of maximal strength (speed and power) and lactic acid capacity;refinement of active flexibility and lifting techniques (Olympic and functional):
- Interval raining and print on short distances, on the plane, uphill, on the stairs
- Leaps and plyometrics
- Sprint with overload
- Advanced active stretching
- Natural load enhancement: advanced techniques
- Advanced techniques with kettlebells and barbell
- Lifting with functional loads.